The paper “A 2024 Health Care Reform Proposal” is available free for a limited number of potential reviewers. Just go to this link https://app.sellwire.net/p/2Uv
and apply promotion coder REVIEWER1.
Ideas in this paper could reduce number of people without health insurance and improve the quality of coverage.
- Having employers subsidize state exchange health insurance instead of paying for firm-specific health insurance to reduce loss of insurance during periods of unemployment and job transitions.
- Further modifications to the premium tax credit to reduce worker share of premiums for middle-income young adults without employer-based coverage.
- Creation of new low-cost comprehensive health insurance plans combined with the elimination of current short-term health insurance plans.
- Improvements in Health Savings Account for low-income and mid-income households.
- Creation of incentives leading to Increased access to top hospitals and specialists.
Again, purchase at a low price of $2.50 or download a free sample copy here.
I hope if you take the free sample, you will provide me with feedback either in the form of an email to Bernstein.firstname.lastname@example.org or through an on-line review.